Adidaas' Voice Acting Demo Adidaas' Voice Acting Demo

Nice voivce. Get a better microphone

Your voice sounds a lot like the guy who does Ichigo's english voice, but the hisses and gargled parts come from a lower quality microphone (I think?), damaging the quality. While I also suggest you keep improving the acting, I HIGHLY suggest investing in a better microphone, because you have a nice voice.

Adidaas responds:

Yes your correct, most of it comes from my very cheap microphone and also at the my inexperience with using my mic. I do intend to buy myself a new mic sooner or later though, we'll see if that does anything.

Happy Clouds Happy Clouds

Short and Sweet

I was looking for simple background music to go along to a storybook-styled animation, and this fits the role. But it's got a nice to beat to it while sounding lighthearted. I like it so much that I am disappointed there isn't more to it. I could definitely see this as a beat to a modern R&B/Hip-Hop song. If I stick with this as the background music, I will most definitely credit you. Well done!

vai90 responds:

Hmm, I personally don't think it would suit an R&B/Hip-Hop song, uhm...but yea, I could've expanded it, I certainly agree there. But I was in a mood for a loop. ^_^

Glad you enjoyed it and I hope you'll use it. :)
Thx for the 9!

xx Martin xx

North Park Intro North Park Intro

i have no idea wha tosome of those words mean...

the thing s we have to review this...what do they mean?! neway, i liked this msuic, theperfectbackround music for a fast paced anime scene!

TheComet responds:

Hmmmm...we can now respond to audio reviews...woot, all my yelling at tom and wade about the AP worked! :)
Anyways, this may work in an anime scene, although I made it south park style :P